Hey guys, it’s totally an honor to receive this award for the 2nd time. Well, it’s almost been more than 2 weeks having been nominated for this award by this awesome blogger friend of mine Avni. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award and I honestly apologize for delay in responding to this as I was damn caught up and stuck in my work.
Avni has already made her presence felt across many fellow bloggers already because of her humble and kind nature. You guys should definitely check out her blog 11avni11 she’s a sweet little 15-year-old girl who honestly writes all that pops up to her mind and intends to make her readers feel good & satisfied about what she writes.
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
Let’s get back and answer the questions asked By Avni!
1. Day Or Night? – It’s a little difficult to answer this question for me to be honest with this. Day – Gives me an opportunity to start a fresh and keep hoping. Night – Gives me an opportunity to spend some lone time & find peace within myself.
2. Coffee Or Ice cream? – Coffee for sure. Because, In one word – I just love it.
3. Winters Or Summer? – Winters it is. Simply because I love winter season as all the activities related to Christmas begins and there will be Carols, Christmas Sweets, Celebrations everywhere, Cake and so on.. 😀
4. High School Or University? – Yet again, it’s really difficult for me in some situations to choose between two. Like in the case of Day & Night and now this. Let me reason out why.. High School – Nostalgic! days which remains in one’s memories for the rest of our lives. University – Teenage time where in you undergo all sort of emotional battles and you’re in phase of transition from amateur teenager to a mature young adult. These two-phase being one of the most memorable days of my life. I really can’t opt between one and thus explained both of it.. 😉
5. Dancing Or Singing? – Singing for sure. Being able to play guitar and sing along.. Dancing has never been my cup of tea.
6. Reading Or Writing? – Both again.. (I’m so sorry breaking your rule of choosing just one 😛 ) Reading – It makes me feel good basically when I get along and connect with the other person has penned down. Writing – It lets me ease out my emotions in times of joy, in times of stress and so on.. 😉
7. Children Or Parents? – OMG! Avni.. this question is surely like “Which one do you like the most? Your Left Eye or Right Eye?” 😛 (Of-course, to a married man though). I being single, I have all the liberty to choose Parents as of now as I don’t have any children yet.. 😛
On a serious note. Children and Parents when they get older and older as we grow up.. They both are just one and the same. Their isn’t much difference between them if we look at them right? One request to all those who are reading this note.. please please take care of your parents when they start getting old in the same way as they managed to take care of you when you were a kid. We know it too right? we had no clue of what to we wanted at that moment but they still managed to understand it and provide us with it just to keep us happy and satisfied. If at all we attempt to just to do a little bit of what they did for us. Then, no doubt they will have their best of time in their old age. 🙂
8. Street Art Or Paintings by Professionals (eg. Mona lisa, starry night)? – Street Art – No specific reason to it. Just like them.
9. Instagram Or Facebook? – Instagram – Because it is filled with only pictures that talk to me much closely and I connect with it well than I do with Facebook these days.
10. Hill stations Or Beaches? – Beaches for sure. I love the incomparable peace we get by seeing those tides running towards us and leaving us behind with a subtle touch. Gushing sound of tides, morning sunrise and evening sunset makes me feel happy within. 🙂
11. What do you like the most about India? (Your views about India). – India being my country! I love it the most. Their isn’t just one thing that I love the most about India. There are many things of course. Being such a diversified country with huge masses living together and talking in various languages but still are together living in one piece of land and that is India to me. Diversified with different cultures but united with one proud though that we are Indians! and this I love the most.
In the end. Thank you so much again Avni for giving me this opportunity to answer these amazing questions. I really enjoyed it. 🙂
Time for some nominations now! 🙂
- Zena Krishnoo
- Shruti Ohri
- Jhavinder Thakur
- Rudra Makwana
- Anil Ratywal
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and links back to his/her blog. Write about his/her blog too.
- Answering 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Liebster award logo in your post and thank him/her for nominating you.
Disclaimer: Please go right ahead and chose the same questions to answer. Also, there is no compulsion to being a part of this chain, even though I would love for you to! I understand – that life gets busy at times. if you do answer please don’t forget to let me know about it here so that I’ll drop in to read your answers too! 🙂
Thank you for reading my answers and nominations all the way until here. Much love 🙂